In accordance with the regulatory requirements of relevant Chinese authorities on health products, the packaging design of MEBO capsules has been updated, and the old packaging products will no longer be produced.
The new version has 60 capsules per bottle, and the old version has 50 capsules per bottle, so the price is different. Product quality and composition have not been changed.
How to prevent scar formation from using medicine for treating gastrointestinal ulcer
Gastrointestinal ulcer is a disease hard to be treated but recurs easily. The main reason is: the ulcer will heal with scar formation for either natural healing or treatment by drugs. The mechanism of all the treatment is aimed at the early scar formation of the ulcer wound in order to alleviate the pain and danger of the patients. However, the healed site with scar does not have the function of mucosa and does not have self-protection function.
The healed site will be damaged again at any time by the food or other factors in the gastrointestinal and consequently erosion and ulcer will recur.
MEBO gastrointestinal mucosa regenerative restoration technique proves: utilizing the residual living tissue cells and stem cells existing in the gastrointestinal ulcer to regenerate new gastrointestinal mucosa.
The most important factor for mucosa recovery without scar formation is isolating the ulcer wound from the damage of gastrointestinal contents such as food and medicine and establishing ecological environment for mucosa regeneration.
This isolating function and environment can be supplied by MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsule. Meanwhile, it can promote and nourish cell to regenerate new mucosa to repair the ulcer wound and recover function.
The clinical experiment proves: when treating gastrointestinal ulcer with MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsule, the gastrointestinal ulcer wound can heal without scar formation, so MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsule is the perfect companion of the medicine treating gastrointestinal ulcer.
Note: The gastrointestinal regenerative restoration technique is used for preventing ulcer scar healing along with other medical treatments. When using this technique, do not terminate the other drug treatments. This technique is the companion of other medical techniques but not the modern medical technique and drug. Administering the MEBO GIC can regenerate and restore the gastrointestinal mucosa and keep it in a healthy state.
- MEBO GIC has the following three effects proved through experiments:
- First: MEBO helps to prevent the damage of alcohol to gastrointestinal. The contents of MEBO GIC will stick to the surface of mucosa directly after reaching gastrointestinal and last for 4~6 hours, which will isolate the damage of alcohol to mucosa and mucus and therefore protect the mucosa. Meanwhile, it will decrease the amount of alcohol absorbed in the stomach and increase the gastrointestinal digestive function of alcohol. The experiment proves the alcohol contents in blood of the persons taking MEBO GIC decrease about 14%~20% comparing to that of those without taking MEBO GIC.
- Second: MEBO helps to decrease the amount of alcohol absorbed in the gastrointestine and alleviate the burden of liver. The experimental result shows the alcohol contents in the blood of the person taking MEBO GIC is much lower, which means on one hand the amount of alcohol absorbed in the gastrointestine is less, and on the othe hand the ability to digest alcohol is strengthened because of the undamaged mucosa.
- Third: MEBO helps to repair the damaged mucosa in time. Without the protection of MEBO while drinking, it will bring damages to the gastrointestine, especially those people who drink too much, which will cause the irritable injury in gastrointestine, nausea, vomiting, stomachache and headache. If any of these occurs, taking 5 MEBO GICs in time. Dose can be increased until the symptom is relieved. In the treatment of severe vomit, administer GIC by chewing.
- The contents of the capsule have the function of relieving the sickness and after taken to the stomach, they will attach to the surface of mucosa. The damaged gastrointestinal mucosa will be repaired in 24 hours and in three days at most.
Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
- Soft gel capsules containing natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
- 60 capsules per bottle
- The capsule is golden brown in look.
MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsule 60 Softgels
- Product Code: 01-1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $38.00